Monday, August 27, 2012

NOTD: OPI's Gargantuan Green Grape

Today I was feeling extra summery so my nail of the day is OPI's Gargantuan Green Grape!

 A newer purchase for me, this polish is a minty green polish, however I find that it has a pretty heavy dose of a lime green it. I also feel it is a lot more neon than most. The photos don't really pick up on it, but I definitely find it different from my other mint greens (Essie's Mint Candy Apple and Orly's Jealous, Much?).


I had to apply 3 coats but the result was very smooth. OPI rarely disappoints in terms of consistency of polish. These photos are taken in sunlight without flash or top coat.


Excuse my fading henna! I hope you enjoyed this post. Let us know, what's your favorite minty green polish?

-Iman


No comments:

Post a Comment