Wednesday, September 12, 2012

NOTD: OPI's Just Spotted the Lizard

Okay. I'm going to start this post by warning you: this polish is not everyone's cup of tea. At first I thought it was a pretty ugly color. To be honest, I still do. BUT, it's just so cool I can't help but like it! I've been craving some duochrome in my life and I think that is why this appealed to me.


Pictured above in direct sunlight is OPI's Just Spotted the Lizard from this years Spiderman collection. It is a metallic green color that shines golden and teal depending on how the light hits it. I think it looks a lot nice indoors, like the photo below.


You can really see all the dimensions of the polish when you look at the bottle. I love the foil-like finish this polish can have. The changing colors catch my eyes so much through out the day.


Do you have any polishes that you might think are a bit "ugly" but still love wearing? :)


1 comment: